Tailored Musical Activities to support emotional wellbeing
The DfE states that a high-quality music education can improve self-confidence, behaviour, social skills and academic achievement across the curriculum, as well as strengthening relationships, community spirit and creativity.
Music Makers includes:
- 6 weekly music sessions focusing on developing communication, friendship, creativity and learning skills
- During the school day, lunchtime, or after school, to suit your timetable
- For groups of up to 10 children who would benefit from additional support with emotional and learning skills
- Suitable for KS1 and KS2 children
- All resources provided (including instruments)
- Session length: 30 minutes
- Our teachers are skilled musicians and educators who will tailor musical activities to suit the age and emotional support needs of each group
- Music Maker sessions can be adapted to suit the needs of your school and pupils. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Cost: £150 for 6 sessions