Curriculum Delivery: KS1 & 2 Class Music Teaching
Specialist music teachers from Cumbria Music Service deliver progressive curriculum programmes to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum for Music and the Model Music Curriculum.
Suitable for: EYFS | KS1 | KS2
Costs: £54.22 p/hr purchasedBook Now
Children are led to success through their discovery, knowledge, and mastery of musical components.
Through high quality teaching and carefully sequenced learning, children progress to their next level of learning; knowing more, remembering more, and being able to do more, they bring the musical components together into composite tasks through listening and appraising, and performing, creating and composing music.
- Usually delivered in morning, afternoon, or whole day sessions
- Specialist Qualified Music Teacher
- Assessment Guidance provided for school
- Opportunity to take part in Discover Arts Award for pupils
- 35 weeks delivery to allow for flexibility around school trips and special events
(Subject to availability of staff, we will be as flexible as possible to fit in with your weekly timetable)