Curriculum Delivery: Music for All
Specialist music teachers from Cumbria Music Service deliver progressive curriculum programmes to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum for Music and the Model Music Curriculum.
Suitable for: SEND | All Key Stages | Alternative Provision
Costs: £54.22 p/hr purchasedBook Now
A programme focusing on music for children with SEND, and for pupils who would benefit from increasing their confidence and sense of achievement.
- 1 term (minimum 10 weeks)
- 30 minute weekly sessions
- Groups of up to 10 pupils
Through participating in sessions children will experience improved confidence, improvements in speech and language, team working and general health and wellbeing. The sessions will focus on areas such as sharing, taking turns, co-ordination, and friendship. Children will explore instrument sounds, create music and movement.
Our CMS specialist music teachers will work with the children’s support teacher and sessions will be adapted to focus on the needs of the children.
- Usually delivered in morning, afternoon, or whole day sessions
- Specialist Qualified Music Teacher
- Assessment Guidance provided for school
- Opportunity to take part in Discover Arts Award for pupils
- 35 weeks delivery to allow for flexibility around school trips and special events
(Subject to availability of staff, we will be as flexible as possible to fit in with your weekly timetable)